Historic St. Louis Wedding Venue
If your dream is to have your wedding at an exclusive venue cloaked in history, beauty, and charm, then the Oakland House is the perfect option.
Oakland House offers an affordable ceremony location with an antebellum air, all you coud wish for. Add a tented reception for up to two hundred fifty guests and your event becomes complete!
Historic grounds and house offer many photo opportunities: Victorian fireplace mantles, ornate mirrors, Corinthian columns, lace curtains, a ladies sitting room, and an herb garden are just some of your options.
Oakland House is conveniently located in South County just outside St. Louis City Limits. Members of The Affton Historical Society will be available to assist with event planning, setup event assistance, and any additional help you need to make your day perfect.
Why Choose Oakland House
- We offer 3 hour Ceremonies, 4 hour Receptions, or 6 hour Wedding & Reception combo.
- Your choice of hours between 8A.M. and 11P.M.
- Customized arrangements with our event coordinator
- All event rentals handled by event coordinator, you just make your selections.
- A complimentary Brides room for putting on gowns.
- A complimentary hour rehearsal.
- Open delivery and preparation window with no additional charges.
- Parkers to assist with parking on our exclusive lot.
- A tented wedding reception with no license fees or setup or take down restrictions (Max 250 People)
- Bubbles, balloons, bells, real rose peddles, butterflies or dove releases allowed.
- References for officiates, florists, photographers, music, and bakeries available.
Shortcut Solutions Respsonsive Web Design.